Watch the Video Below:
Watch our Instructiotnal Video Below:
Bed Bath & Beyond
Instead of making you buy expensive cartridge replacements, we have designed our MANBLADE Pro Back Razor to work with many different brands of dual-sided safety razor blades called the UNIVERSAL RAZOR REFILL SYSTEM! It saves you MONEY! Try these brands: Astra, Feather, Gillette, Derby, Merkur, Wilkinson Sword, Super Iridium, Shark, Dorco and more! Typically a 100 count pack (200 per side) of razor blades can be found on Amazon.com for less than $10. That is just pennies per shave! We recommend you try many different brands to find the one that will work best for your skin and hair type.
You can use both sides of a dual-sided safety razor blade so remember to turn them around before replacing them with new ones!
Our WIDE GLIDE® razor is a HUGE 6 inches which means with each stroke across your back you get maximum shaving coverage and more efficient strokes.
The ergonomic rubberized extreme-reach handle measures at 1 1/2 feet allowing you to reach all areas of your back.
1. Start with dry, clean, shorter length or trimmed back hair for best results. Wet, long or sweaty hair can matte down and not shave properly. FOR BEST RESULTS USE THE RAZOR DRY.
2. Grip the rubberized extreme reach handle, starting over your dominant shoulder and pull the razor up so it rolls smoothly along the skin against the grain of the hair. Move the razor up and down the back until you have a smooth shave.
3. Move over the opposite shoulder for a different angle and area. Always, go against the grain of the hair for easy hair removal. The 1 1⁄2 foot handle allows you to reach all areas of the back with ease.
4. Go under the arm with a side-to-side motion to focus on the lower, hard to reach areas of your lower back. This method may seem awkward at first, but it works excellently to remove hair in the lower portions of your back.
Try multiple directions since we all have different hair growth patterns and coarseness of hair. The 6-inch WIDE GLIDE® blade allows for maximum surface area coverage and fewer strokes.
• Always start with dry, clean, shorter length or trimmed back hair for best results.
• Pull the razor up so it rolls smoothly along the skin, channeling the hair into the cutting edge of the razor.
• If you are shaving your back for the first time (or have not shaved your back in a long time) and have a “Sasquatch” Back (yes, you know who you are), you will need to go over the same area of your back a few times to remove all the hair for a smooth finish.
• Always start with dry, clean, shorter length or trimmed back hair for best results. Wet, long or sweaty hair can matte down and not shave properly.
• When you are shaving off very thick hair, you may need to clean the hair off the razor to expose the blades for clean cutting for the next stroke.
• When the hair is shorter and/or you use your MANBLADE® on a more consistent maintenance schedule (which you always should!), the shaving will go much quicker, with fewer strokes needed.
• We engineered the 6-inch WIDE GLIDE® blade to allow for maximum surface area coverage and fewer strokes.
• The Extreme Reach rubberized handle measures at 1 1⁄2 feet so you can hit all areas of your back.
How do I clean my MANBLADE® PRO BACK RAZOR:
Easily clean your razor by placing the razor under running water. Wipe blades clean. For a more effective cleaning, remove the protective blade cover (as described above) and clean each razor blade individually and replace. Reassemble the protective blade cover.
Simply put, NO! “People are just not very good observers, there’s just no science behind hair growing back thicker,” says Amy McMichael, chair of the Department of Dermatology at Wake Forest Baptist Health.